11 Best Translation Plugins For Your WordPress: WordPress is the number one platform to start an online business and so many people using this platform because it provides lots of cool features. On this platform, we can build various web applications and sites endowed with excellent features and functionality. There is no doubt that WordPress sites come with proper design, SEO-friendly, well optimized and more features. Apart from these functions, WordPress provides another interesting feature which is translation. I mean to say we can also make our website multilingualism. With this feature, you can attract more visitor, and people can access your site from different countries with various languages.
For a business, this feature becomes an excellent point as it helps them to expand their business horizons across global boundaries. Everyone knows if a website can be accessed from different regions of the country in different language then the traffic will be increased and it will help to gain more business and credibility. If a user can access your website in his native language, then he will surely come to you website, and it will help you to gain more authority and trust.
Wait are you worrying about money? Then don’t take tension as this feature doesn’t cost much on your pocket because through the plugins provided by WordPress it can be easily integrated into the website. Yes, it’s true, and you don’t have to pay anything. As I said before WordPress has so many features so this is one of these features as there are so many Translation Plugins For Your WordPress available on WordPress platform which can easily make your website readable from almost every language. These plugins will automatically add the feature to translate in another language. No matter in which language you post, the content and people will enjoy your website in their language.
11 Best Translation Plugins For Your WordPress
Guys I already told about the benefits of the translation plugin above, and I know if you are reading this then you love to use this feature. So below I am sharing the list of 11 Best Translation Plugins For Your WordPress website. These plugins are most used and best plugins to make your website multilingualism.
#1 Google Website Translator by Prisna.net
With more than 7,000+ installation this plugin is compatible up to 4.4.2 WordPress. This plugin brings the power of Google’s automatic translation service to translate your website without any issue. It also comes with a slick admin panel, so it can be installed into your client’s website without losing the professional look and feel of your work.
- Supports 90+ languages through Google translator.
- Easy to setup, including simple settings so anyone can understand.
- Select the available languages.
- You can also use it as a widget or as a shortcode.
- No impact on the speed of the page.
- Import/Export feature to easily transfer configurations.
Polylang plugin is also very popular to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. You can also define the language for your written posts, pages or also created categories and post tags too. It is very great plugin and works with almost every theme. More than 1,00,000 users already using this.
- Plugin is RTL language scripts are supported so you can use as many languages as you want.
- WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus, widgets, etc.
- You can use one different subdomain or domain per language.
#3 Multilanguage by BestWebSoft
Developed by BestWebSoft this plugin is very effective for making a website multilingual. Anyone can use this plugin easily even if he don’t have any much knowledge about plugins. This plugin can define the language for each post, pages, or create categories and post tags as usual.
- This plugin supports 87 languages, and you can choose any of them.
- You can add posts, pages, categories, and post tags.
- You can also add a languages switcher into site menu.
- This plugin provides a language widget too which means you can display it in the form of a Drop-down list of languages, Drop-down list of flags icons or Flags icons.
- Can also translate the plugin dashboard in the preferred language
#4 Lingotek Translation
Lingotek Translation offers convenient cloud-based localization and translation for WordPress by simplifying the process of creating and maintaining your multilingual website. Features include machine, professional, and community translation solutions that ease the manual burden of launching in new markets while improving language consistency, cutting costs, and enabling you to deliver your brand to consumers abroad in the quickest and most effective way possible. (official description #copied)
- RTL language scripts are supported by this plugin to use as many languages as you want
- The plugin helps to translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus, widgets.
- A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu.
#5 qTranslate X
Similar to other plugins qTranslate X is also very powerful translation plugin. This plugin offers a very easy way to make content multilingual. Users can change the language while editing the post as easy as switching to HTML from visual.
- Chang the language as easy as switching between Visual and HTML.
- Provides a custom CSS named “qTranslate Language Chooser” widget configurable via its properties.
- Much more.
#6 Ceceppa Multilingua
Ceceppa Multilingua is the best plugin for userfriendly multilingual content management and translation support into WordPress. With this plugin, you can write your posts and pages in multiple languages. This plugin is also best way to translate your sourced file.
- Compatible with wpml-config.xml ( experimental )
- Plugin has Quick Edit Mode feature so you can edit the content from one page.
- It can also translate the theme.
- Customize “Navigation label” for each language
- Much more…
#7 GTranslate – Google Translate
Since from 2008 more than 500,000 websites using this plugin worldwide according to them to translation. It uses Google Translation to translate the content of your website. With 103 different languages, your site will be available for 99% internet users.
- Support Google Automatic Translation.
- After translation, the top google frame will be hidden.
- Support Google Analytics integration.
- Much more.
#8 Bing Translator
In just one click users can translate your website into their language with this plugin. This plugin is managed by Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. It also allows visitors to suggest alternate translations. You can also select Dark or Light version of the widget to make your website good looking.
#9 WPGlobus – Multilingual Everything!
For making bilingual / multilingual WordPress blogs and sites, this plugin is a great option. As it is compatible with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack and ACF. It also gave some free Add-ons called WPBakery Visual Composer, TinyMCE, WooCommerce WPGlobus and WPGlobus Plus.
- Manually translate posts, pages, categories, tags menus, and widgets
- Enable multilingual SEO features of Yoast SEO and All in One SEO plugins.
- Much More.
#10 GTS Translation Plugin
This plugin is also on the list to make our website accessible in different languages. When you use the GTS Translation plugin, translated content is cached in your WordPress database and indexed by search engines. This will increase the traffic to your website and grow your international readership as per the official description.
- It claims that your website traffic will be increased in 2 months.
- The plugin supports more than 30 languages.
- SEO: translates Permalink URL names and meta tags
- Option to retweeted translated posts.
#11 Goo Translate Widget
This plugin supports more than 90+ languages and by adding this plugin, you can add Google automatic translation feature to your website. By adding this plugin, you can allow the users to see your website in their native language.
- There is no need of programming skill to add this plugin.
- It will add Google automatic translations to your website.
- You can also track the translation traffic with Google Analytics.
- No manual translation needed.
- Much More…
As earlier I said the translation is the best way to attract more audience. Plugins are the best way to make your website multilingual. According to me these are the best translation plugins ever and by these plugins, you can make your website’s users happy because they will be happy to see your website in their language. So guys if you love these 11 Best Translation Plugins For Your WordPress then share it with others. Also, tell us via comment which one you choose from these best translation plugins for your website 🙂